Mar Vista Community Council
Senior Living OptionsPosted on 04/14/17
Event Date 04/14/17
On Monday, April 17, the Aging In Place Committee presents CURRENT realities of options for aging seniors in the Los Angeles Area:
- The pros and cons of how the Internet has changed getting information on senior options.
- What are the types of professionals who know the landscape? What do they do and what is the cost?
- How do we assess our particular family needs and determine the appropriateness of different settings?
- What are the costs for care, and who pays for what? What about MediCal?
- What are our local resources?
Guest presenter Bonnie Davis is certified as an Administrator for Residential Care Facilities for the Elderly, and is on the Speaker’s Bureau for the Alzheimer’s Association. Check the Calendar
for the meeting time and location.