- Get Involved
- Council Actions
- Executive & Finance
- Community Outreach
- Education, Culture & Arts
- Elections & Bylaws
- Fire Station 62
- Green Committee
- Neighborhood Traffic
- Planning & Land Use
- Recreation & Open Space
- Safety & Security
- Santa Monica Airport
- Transportation & Infrastructure
- Website Committee
- Mar Vista Bi-Monthly LADOT/CD11/LAPD Traffic
- Community Resources
- About Us
- Contact Us
Historic FS 62 WESTSIDE DAY OF SERVICE
Submitted by smcommins on Thu Apr 29, 2010, 9:29am
Join us this Saturday, May 1, 2010 from 9 AM to 1 PM at the station for a cleanup. Wear protective clothing and sturdy shoes.
- weeding [hopefully mulching] and tree trimming
- paint over [with low VOC paint] of the four letter vocabulary [aka 'lower quality' graffiti] in a couple of the front rooms
- pick up trash and debris
Please come out even if you can't stay the entire time! Coffee Connection will be there to keep you fueled with delicious caffeinated beverages and water.
Learn about plans for a garage sale to raise funds later on in the year and the imminent formation of a community not for profit 501c3 to support our efforts to revitalize the station.
Hopefully, some our proposed partners from Infrastructure Academy will be there as well!